A simple Plea

Please visit often, Share with your Freinds and leave comments - that encourages me to love my past time even better.

Also, Please do visit http://sripadasunrise.blogspot.com/ for spectacular Sripada pictures

Please share this page with your friends

Share |

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harmony in Nature !

More pics that I managed to capture over the last few weeks. Got many pics, but, due to the low clarity, could share only a few. Some of the pics I share below are also not much of good quality due to distance to the object. this is where I really wish I had a better camera - but I've done the best I could do with a 2003 model Fuji S 5000 :) !

Enjoy ! Leave comments and please visit often.... 


















1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful blog you have.
    God bless you on this beautiful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete