A simple Plea

Please visit often, Share with your Freinds and leave comments - that encourages me to love my past time even better.

Also, Please do visit http://sripadasunrise.blogspot.com/ for spectacular Sripada pictures

Please share this page with your friends

Share |

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Along Kandy Mahiyangana Road

Got an opportunity to take a ride down Kandy Mahiyangana road towards the dried up Victoria reservoir and dam. Never mind the dry weather, the area looked so gorgeous I was kicking myself that I was rushing back and did not have much time to work the shutters of my Camera. Anyways, here are some pf the pictures I managed to get when we stopped for a king coconut by the side of the road. I intend to visit the area by end of the month and hope to get some good pics of the area this time around.











I have never in my life seen the Victoria reservoir dried up this bad..... It is one terrible drought I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment