A simple Plea

Please visit often, Share with your Freinds and leave comments - that encourages me to love my past time even better.

Also, Please do visit http://sripadasunrise.blogspot.com/ for spectacular Sripada pictures

Please share this page with your friends

Share |

Friday, May 17, 2013

High-Rise Gardening

Those who live in high-rise buildings in and around Colombo or anywhere in the world for that matter, does your Apartment have a rooftop garden? Trust me, a properly maintained garden adds a lot of beauty and eye candy for those living in concrete jungles. If not, do try it out ! if the structure does not allow to plant directly, you can always use a few flower pots.

Following are some pics I got at one of the highrises in Colombo - Could have done better if I had a wee bit of more time - May be next time - so stay tuned.










No comments:

Post a Comment